Enforce Trade-In Programs
- Ensure VARs are complying with trade-in programs.
- Ensure equipment specifications are accurately recorded.
- Eliminate tension between VAR, its customers and the OEM regarding condition and location of equipment.
- Provide customers with a broader range of trade-in options.
- Apply cash earned to offset customers’ new equipment purchases.
Increase Cross-Selling Opportunities
- Earmark 100% of revenue generated from old IT equipment to cross-sell additional new IT equipment to customers.
- Leverage potential to cross-sell old IT equipment with new.
Gain Considerable Market Intelligence
- Gain considerable insight into customers’ IT refresh cycles, timing of new purchases, and manufacturer preferences.
- Better understand residual values of IT equipment over time.